White Leaders Working on Antiracism
About The Program
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, October 26 from 4:00-5:45pm PT / 7:00-8:45pm ET
- Tuesday, November 2 from 4:00-5:45pm PT / 7:00-8:45pm ET
- Tuesday, November 9 from 4:00-5:45pm PT / 7:00-8:45pm ET
- Tuesday, November 16 from 4:00-5:45pm PT / 7:00-8:45pm ET
This series is designed for leaders who feel called to deepen their understanding and commitment to antiracism.
By engaging in foundational inner work to understand the origins and impact of whiteness at work in their leadership, participants will grow in self-awareness, notice their own impact and step more confidently into the discomfort of antiracist conversations and action.
As a member of this learning community you will:
- Engage in rigorous reflection on your impact as a white leader
- Understand and examine how our culture of white supremacy (“whiter is better”) functions in your leadership and how you can begin to notice and dismantle it
- Lean into the discomfort of racial justice work and practice engaging with love in challenging conversations about race
- Translate your growing awareness and reflection into sustained action
- Oct/Nov WLWA Course$250$250Sold Out
- WLWA Waitlist List$0$00$0